Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Texas Longhorn

Jonas, William and I went to Texas Longhorn for dinner. Lena is out of town this week on business. Before me, the Jöhnemark's hosted Daniel. Yes, they did indeed take Daniel from Texas to Texas Longhorn.

Jonas likes music. Jonas really really likes music. He always has music playing throughout the house. He will ask you what song is currently playing, who the artist or group is, who wrote the song, what album it is from, when it was written, and so and so. If you know me than you know I am awful at guessing artist and song titles. I never get them correct. However, tonight was different. In Texas Longhorn they played country. "Letter To Me" by Brad Paisley came on and I told Jonas. Jonas was shocked because I actually knew a song that he didn't. Then Rascal Flatts started playing and after that Kenny Chesney. I was pretty proud of myself and the South.

William had pizza and Jonas had a burger.

My burger!
It tasted like 'Merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment