Sunday, January 19, 2014

Snow Night!

Saturday night, Kate, Hika, Sam, and I played in the snow!! It was Sam and Hika's first time sledding. I love playing in the snow! If any Swedes are reading this then hit me up.

(I only used my flash a couple of times because it was blinding. The photos are edited so you can actually see them...they are a little grainy)

They are ready!

Kate was the first one down!

Kate and Hika

Hika and me

Sam and Hika

Me going up the hill!

Kate and I about to go down together.

This might be a bad idea.

Regretting it?
Never.

Sam

Kate

Sam

Sam


Kate

Kate

Kate almost fell into the bushes 

My perfect snow angel!

We were bored of the hill at the Leijonhufvud's so we ventured to the park!

Kate and Sam

Kate

Hika

Bullies.
They swore at us...


After freezing to death we got warm again by jumping into the hot-tube well kind of...




Kate and I slept over which was really strange for me because the Leijonhufvud's house used to be my house. I was really tired so when the other girls watched a movie, I went into Sam's room to go to sleep. Sam kicked me out of the bed; MY BED. Well, I guess technically it is her bed now but is it really...?

I have Wilhelm's, one of the Leijonhufvud twins who is in Australia on exchange, phone numbers. Sometimes his friends try Facetimeing him but it goes to my phone. I normally do not answer. Today, I got a phone call from an unknown Swedish number. It was one of Wilhelm's friends. He was very confused, I then told him could contact Wilhelm through Facebook. However, I do not know if I would call this boy a friend of Wilhelm's because he had no idea Wilhelm was on exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment