Friday, January 17, 2014

Fredag~Friday

Daniel and I went to our Rotary Club meeting. It is always fun to talk about our exchange with the Rotarians plus get to eat really really good lunch for free!

It was snowing so much during the meeting.

I had to get up and take a photo!

Samantha switched schools this week. She used to go to Tibble with me however now she goes to Täby Enskilda. Daniel and I decided that we should go visit her. We showed up at Täby Enskilda without telling Sam. We told the receptionist that we were Samantha's friends from the USA and that we were surprising her in Sweden. I did most of the talking while Daniel in the background tried to read Swedish in the worst accent; we had to keep our cover.

Waiting in the Library for Sam to get out of class.

Sam was really surprised that her two friends from Florida came all the way to Sweden to visit!

The view from one of Täby Enskilda's windows.

Daniel went to go find the restroom.
We found him playing a piano.

Sam and her new school!
I am happy she is happy :)

The snow is here which means the colds are also. Daniel has a really bad cold and needed some medicine. Medicine in Sweden is not as strong as in America.



After drugging Daniel up we went for a fika.

On my way home from the train station, I heard fireworks being shot off. My first thought was, what are William and his friends doing now. And I was correct.



The troublemakers 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and young William turns out to be a rascal, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete