Thursday, January 23, 2014

Täby Gang Addition

Our Newbie, Patrick Halpin from Australia, arrived on Sunday, January 19th! He is apart of the 'Täby Gang' and we are all so happy to have him...well mostly Daniel because he couldn't take being the only guy for much longer.

Sunday afternoon, we all got to meet Paddy during a fika at his host family's house. The night before, Kate slept over. She went on my laptop and I noticed her smiling so I knew she was up to something; she told me I would find out later. Well later came during the fika. Paddy went on Facebook to show us something and he slowly turned to me and asked why I liked every single one of his photos. Yep, I didn't know how to explain that one...hopefully he will understand when he meets Kate.

Paddy with his host family at the airport; Ebba, Charlotte and Fredrik Wetterlundh.
(I took these photos off of Facebook)

Paddy has never seen snow before so he is super excited.

On Tuesday, Paddy, Daniel, Sam and I played in the snow after school. It was a time for us to bond with Paddy. We came to the conclusion that he is a great addition to our 'Täby Gang'! However, he has a lot to learn. This Saturday is Aussie Day. Paddy has invited all the Rotary Exchange Students in Stockholm over to his house to celebrate...rookie mistake.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete