Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Little Host Brother

I wanted the title to be 'The Best Host Brother Eva' but William wouldn't allow it :(

Tonight, William and I cooked dinner for ourselves because Lena and Jonas were both out of town for work.
William's attire was a robe and slippers.
I do not think he got dressed all day.


Swedish meatballs and noodles!

William finally accepted my friend request on Facebook!
YAYY

I asked him to smile...

William and I had a lot of fun getting to know each other during dinner. Well, I would say we did. I asked him so many questions about his life. He has had several girlfriends but not at the same time; he made sure to tell me that. He asked me if I had a Swedish boyfriend and I told him I was dating every boy in my class. I do not think he believes me. We discussed his brother, Oskar being in America. William misses him but he likes taking care of the exchange students.

Vitnos!
'White Nose'
Pretty much the cutest bunny!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're getting along so well with your new Host family. Looks like William is a perfect little brother.

    ReplyDelete