Friday, January 3, 2014

History Museum

Many museums in Sweden are free if you are eighteen and younger; us poor exchange students sometimes like to venture to one to escape the cold and educate ourselves.

Today, Kate, Cherry, and I went to the History Museum.




Kate now has lice.


I do not think those were phones...



Cherry was getting tired.

2014!!


I took a little nap!

We found a tent with real fire!



'The Gold Room'

"Oh cool hats!" -Kate
"Um, those are crowns..."- me



I love Stockholm! <3

After the History Museum, we went to Cherry's to make dinner and watch a movie.


Kate decided she wanted scrambled eggs with her noodles???




Buttered noodles! We are the best cooks :)

We watched Les Miserables!

The kitty-cat cuddled with me! I miss my cat, Benjamin.

I came home to the most wonderful amazing surprise ever, a package from my class at Beaufort Academy. When I saw the package on my bed and read the return address "Beaufort Academy Class of 2015" I was really confused. Honestly, it took me a couple seconds until it clicked that it was from my class and then I freaked! I had no idea that they were sending me anything. This by far will be the best package I receive all year. Oddly earlier today, I was thinking about how different my senior year will be because I will have a missed a whole year with my class. I became nervous about returning to Beaufort Academy however this package has put me at ease. The Class of 2015 is still the same class I went to school with in the first grade. They are family and they will welcome me back with open arms.


'A Southern Tradition Since 1965'

No comments:

Post a Comment