Sunday, January 12, 2014

Aussie Oldies

This morning was hard; not because I woke up at 4:45 but because I said goodbye to my Aussie Oldies. A bunch of exchange studnets went to the airport to send off our dear friends.

'Why did I wake up at 4:45?'

Emily and Kate

Sam and Beth

Cherry and Tanner

Abi and I

Brooke
I love you to the moon and back times a million for a long time ;)

Brooke and her host sister, Ellen.

<3

Carley
Thank you for being an amazing friend and for the snow boots ;)

The final goodbyes are coming.

These are not them just the welcome hugs to the airport.

Brooke and Emily

Brooke and Tanner

Brooke and Cherry

Brooke and Kate

Brooke and Sam


She is the cutest.

Brooke and Ellen

Oliver and his host sister.
Exchange students always over pack.

Brooke had one host family all year and they were wonderful.

And it begins.

Kate, Oliver and Emily

Narain

Carley and I

Narain and Oliver

Brooke and her family

Oliver and Beth




Our Oldies <3


It was hard saying goodbye and watching our Oldies walk through the gate. However, Narain made everyone laugh when he asked if we were getting food after.

The good news is Breno is still with us!
He is leaving in the middle of February; we call him Grandpa Oldie.

"Today, I learned that it's better to say 'vi ses' instead of 'hej då'." ~ Samantha Bicknell

No comments:

Post a Comment