Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Library

I went into the city to meet up with Kate and others at Espresso House before we went on our way to the library. Right when I entered Espresso House and saw the group, I freaked out because Narain was there! I haven't seen him in ages, anytime he comes into the city I never do and vice versa.

"The library looks like shit from the outside but inside it is awesome!" -Kate
"Um, it is shit inside as well. It is just circle bookshelves with books." - Avishkar 





Kate and I walked quickly (or just normally and the guys walked slowly) to the center of the library so we got there before them. As we were taking photos, we heard this loud noise approaching the center and we just looked at each other and said, "Those are ours".

Good thing they didn't get yelled out.






Hamish showing off the library.



Narain in the French section.

"Pss Narain! Pss!"

At that moment, Kate and I realized we needed to leave the boys before they got yelled at so we went outside to view the front of the library.


We all left the library with the boys not getting yelled out or kicked out! YAY!

I wanted to put my hair in a braid but did not have a hair tie so I asked Kate. Kate didn't have one but Narain had a hairband for his hair when he works out.

It just looks like I am using eight hair ties.

We meet up with Emily, Andrew and Sofia. 
(so now everyone is Paddy, Hamish, Andrew, Narain, Avishkar, Emily, Sofia, Kate, and me)

Everyone was getting cranky because we needed food. Kate craved American pancakes and was determined to find some. Emily and she remembered a place they went before that served them so we made our way there.

Narain being a good boy and eating his greens.

Kate not being able to wait for her pancakes.

The boys gossiping.

Avishkar realizing his pancakes are almost gone.

I totally forgot to take photos of the pancakes before we devoured them. I ordered cinnamon pancakes as everyone else ordered chocolate. However, Kate and Emily got a second stack to share so I took a photo of their yummy pancakes just before they went crazy and ate them in one bite.




She is dead.


Apparently, some of us were not full and about to throw so when we passed an Indian restaurant they had to go in to eat again.


Narain and Avishkar were pretty happy!



"How much is the soda?"


Avishkar's real mom called him during dinner. She had a feeling his was eating a samosa.

Then, we called Pablo and I had a good talk with him.

This photo makes me so happy.

We can never take Kate anywhere.
Stop tapping on the glass.


What are Narain and Emily doing in the back?


1 comment: