Saturday, April 12, 2014

Last Move

Yesterday, I moved to my last and final host family; the von Perner's! I have a nineteen year old host brother named Henrik, so it is like having a boy version of Allison. (Do not worry Allison you will not get replaced; he can't be as cool as you.) My host parents, Johan and Gunilla, are great. They also have a seventeen year old son, Magnus, who is an exchange student in New Zealand.

Before moving, I finished packing and then jumped on the trampoline with William for the last time as I lived with him. I'm gonna miss that boy consistently yelling at me to stop crying and saying "Oh you Americans!".


William, are your eyes watering?

My first meal with the von Perner's.

I haven't but the final touches on my room so later a room tour will posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment