Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day Before Move

Tomorrow I am moving to my last and final host family. I had to finish packing this afternoon so Kate came over to help. 

Fact: It takes Kate an hour to get from her house to my house. She has to take a train, subway, and bus. That is called friendship.

She had no idea I was on the same train coming home from school so I snuck up on her and took a photo.

I have so much stuff!!!!! How did I get all of it? How am I going to take it all home?

All my shoes.
Why did I bring heels? I have not worn them once since being in Sweden.
For future exchange students: Please listen to Rotary when they say pack and then cut it in half. They know what they are talking about.

As it was Thursday, we made our way to Michael's. Kate made me walk over in my heels so they wouldn't go to waste. (My feet are now killing me.)


Michael gave the kids toys he got them in London so they were pretty entertained.


Kate and Daniel came back to my house to chill.

We are social.

Jonas made ribs for my last dinner!



Kate being a vegetarian had to eat something else.

Peanut butter and banana sandwich with a side of potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment