Thursday, April 10, 2014

Past Couple Of Days

aka the blog post which doesn't have a main story... 

I took the speaking part of the English National Exam with Karin on Monday. I know what you are thinking but don't worry I passed! No but with all seriousness, Karin did amazing! I am so proud of her and how far her english has come this year.

I took Karin to Subway to get cookies because they are pretty amazing and she needed to try them after her awesome job with the English test!

Umm, trying to learn some economy.....

I <3 Economy.

Jonas's birthday was on Monday however he was in London so on Tuesday, Lena, William, and I brought him breakfast in bed before work and school. We entered the room singing him happy birthday and bearing gifts.


Singing the birthday song made me think of a video on YouTube. I made my dad watch it awhile a go and he did not find anything funny probably because he did not understand any of the jokes but for the Swedes reading this, I die laughing every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment