Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!

"Do I really have to go to school today?"

Even if I had to go to school, I did not do that much work. #ExchangeStudent

Just kidding. I do work. I swear. I am passing all my classes!


How much food can you eat Ludvig?

Fun Fact: Ludvig was my first friend at school. Well kind of, on the first day of school he volunteered to be my buddy and show me around, however he forgot me in the classroom and when the other students asked him where I was he remembered and ran back to get me but I was already gone. Don't worry, I forgive you Ludde!

After school, Kate and Sam came over. We planned on going to Täby Centrum but the sun was calling so we tanned outside or Sam and I tanned as Kate acted like the sun was going to incinerate her.


 We went our separate ways for dinner.

Today's dinner was a great end of the week meal!

Sushi!

Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment