Friday, April 25, 2014

Gröna Lund

Yesterday, I had the great opportunity to go to Gröna Lund, an amusement park in Stockholm, with nine other exchange students for twenty crowns! Ya'll, that is only about three dollars! This only happened because of the coolest guy with a girl name, Mackenzie! I owe him so much thanks!

The trip to Gröna Lund was short noticed; I was not prepared to leave directly from school and go so I did not have my camera with me. Everyone who went was happy because I was not being annoying taking photos of everything. However, I did snag some pics on my phone and I stole some from the others.



Selfie inside the park!




Cotton candy (or fairy floss if you are Australian) bigger than our head!

Some people were getting hungry so they left to get tacos around seven but Daniel, Elle, and I stayed to ride a couple more rides! The last one we went on was the best experience out of the whole day. Long story short, Daniel hauled butt to the best seats and everyone in line started laughing. Elle and I were on the ground about to pee ourselves!



 I just noticed my blog got hacked during Math class yesterday...I wonder who did that *cough* Kelly *cough* Linda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment