Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday

Today, I did not have school which is not normal so this is not a typical Wednesday...

I woke up at 10:00, got ready, ate breakfast (the same as the past two days), and headed into the city. I planned on going straight to Espresso House, a cafe, to work on my US History however I stopped in some stores to do a little shopping.

After working on my online class, I meet up with Daniel, Hamish and Grace at T-Centralen, which is a subway stop. We went back to Espresso House.


Kate and Sam showed up and we headed to McDonalds so Kate could get some food. 



"Kate, can I have a fry?" as he grabs one.

Sofia and Avishkar, met us at McDonalds so we could make our way to a museum.


When we arrived we all had to go to the restroom but we found the kid section instead which is much more fun than the toilets. 








But the most fun section was the gaming floor! It was so cool!







Kate and I made future Daniel on Sim's!
Long hair don't care.

"Wait McKenzie, is it left or right to accelerate?"
This is what happens when you have not driven a car for more than six months!






This girl pulled out sunglasses as we were leaving...it was dark outside.

Okay so the museum wasn't that educational but it still counts.

As Daniel and I were making our way back to Täby we were both really hungry and we discussed our favorite foods. Daniel said he loves apple pie and mentioned Jonas's. It just so happened that I came home to Jonas making apple pie. Daniel was super jealous.


The boys watching hockey!
William is going on a ski trip tomorrow so his friend August is sleeping over.

I got a letter from my Gramma!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment