Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday

On Tuesday, I start school early. Well, early for me. 

I woke up at 7:20, got ready, ate the same breakfast as I did yesterday, and took the train to get to my 8:30 class.

My first class is Swedish for Exchange Students. We are reading "Vampyren i Blackeberg". I do not recommend it to any Swedish speakers; it is creepy. Actually, I believe it is in English as well, "Let The Right One In".



Fabrizio (Italy), Sam, me, Odile (Canada), Gayatri, and Hika.
Sam and Hika go to a different school however come to Tibble for Swedish lessons.


I have a break after Swedish so today, Sam, Odile, and I went to Täby Centrum for an early lunch/fika. Täby Centrum is one of the largest shopping malls in Sweden. It takes a couple minutes to walk from Tibble to Täby Centrum but there is so much construction.




Yumminess.

I went back home to work on my US History (I really need to finish it).





Sam getting her SL card scanned.

Home

I returned to school for my English and Economy lessons. In English, we are still presenting our research on our civil rights.

I helped Karin finish her assessment for English.


Karin and I quickly finished our Economy project in the computer lab so we could leave early.





As Karin and I were about to leave school, I ran into some friends. (OMG I HAVE FRIENDS.)


I meet Sam at Täby Centrum so we could grab a couple ingredients from the grocery store to bake cookies with. I am kicking myself for not taking photos in the store!!!

On the bus coming home.

Right when we got home, we had to leave to go pick up Paddy from the train station because he did not know how to get to my house.

Where's Paddy?

We baked Australian cookies.


We used so much butter.







Exchange students are really social.

Sam insisted we watch her favorite movie, Anastasia.

Paddy left after the movie.

William had a meeting tonight so he ate dinner early and as Sam and I were keeping him company he decided to steal my camera to take photos of us.


I was not amused.

I walked Sam to the bus stop. We sang disney songs the whole way...mostly me.

I am super tired right now and just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment