Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cupcakes

Kate, Sam, and I slept over at Emily's house, she is from Canada.

Kate and I on the way to meet up with the other girls.

 We wanted pancakes (and Canadian Maple Syrup) for breakfast in the morning.


Deciding on our frozen pizza.

Our little cart.

Kate's 'bag of wonderfulness'.

Apparently, it was my fault we had to walk twenty minutes in the rain???


Kate's birthday is on Sunday!!






Candy!

"Are they done yet?"

We watched the Olympics.

Sam tried to tell me that some Swedes will be playing on our USA hockey team because they play for the NHL and to prove her point she looked up the roster.  Oh and apparently, you have to be Canadian to play for the Toronto Maple Leaves. Emily and I just shook our heads and laughed.

Kate, this doesn't look safe.

We are little kids at heart.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KATE!!!! <3



So full.

Emily has the second cutest bunny, Kalle. (White Nose is way cuter)


We made Kalle a hat!




I passed out around 11:00 in Emily's bed. At midnight, I woke up because the girls were going down stairs to watch Fight Club. I got up to join them but realized I was too exhausted to move so I got back in bed.

PANCAKES!


No comments:

Post a Comment