Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ice Fishing

I went ice fishing!!! It was actually a long and difficult process for me to be able to say that. I really wanted to go when I heard it was an option during Tibble's winter sports day however my friends did not. They told me plus many others from my class that ice fishing would be so boring and cold. However, I pulled the whole 'I am an exchange student and will only be in Sweden for a year so I need to go ice fishing' card. It worked.

Linda, Karin, Kelly and Sandra so excited.



Really, Kelly? Can you not make it anymore obvious that you can not wait to catch some fish?

Linda signing in.

I was a little skeptical about stepping out onto the frozen ocean. I am used to swimming in water not standing on it.

Our guide beginning to drill holes.

Kelly

Linda and Karin

Can we take a moment to reflect on how happy this guy is for catching a fish.


<><




Is that a smile?


Sandra




So excited :)

Fishing


Kelly





My favorite photo of all time.
Linda and Karin taking photos of me and Sandra being Sandra. 

"Okay, now pretend we are fishing."

<3

Linda found a friend on the way home.

The girls came over to my house to make American pancakes.


Karin rocking The Upper Crust shirt I gave her!




Karin

Linda

After eating our body weight in pancakes and me admitting I like Swedish pancakes better we watched Pretty Little Lairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment