Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend

My weekend started off by heading to Täby Centrum to meet the Newbies and Sam however it turns out it was just Paddy and Sam so straight after I arrived we headed into the City! I split up with Sam and Paddy; they went thrift shopping as I went to go find Kate, Sofia, Hannah, Grace and Maddie!

I miss Bill! </3

I found them.
Sofia, Kate, Grace, Maddie, and Hannah

American Store!

We went to Vapiano surprise surprise!



Good thing Hamish arrived or Maddie would not have been able to open her coke!

Hamish, I warned you about taking selfies.

At Vapiano, they have a bowl of Gummy Bears when you leave. 
Grace ran back inside to get some and I yelled to her to get two handfuls!

It started raining so we made our way to Maddie's place to bake some goodies. When we got there we realized we had nothing to bake with so we just chilled in the living room.


Sofia fell asleep!

It was getting late and we were getting hungry so we went to the closest ICA (you pronounce it as one word but more like eca), which is a grocery store, and got frozen pizza!


Staircase in the apartment complex.

After eating, Hamish and I went to go pick up Sam. The subway station was really cool!


Photo credz to Ham.


I slept over at Sam's house! She had no idea where the extra sleeping things were so I had to go get them. The perks of living there before.

In the morning Hika gave me a Japanese tea to try. It was awful. Hika started laughing as I drank it because she knew I was going to hate it...thanks.

THIS IS NOT SPRITE BUT AWFULNESS.

We meet up with the others for lunch! We got sushi!

Sam and I's amazing yummy sushi.

This girl eats sushi with a fork...

Kate being Kate ate a spoonful of wasabi. 


Ten minutes later, Kate died. We had to go get yogurt for her. After, we headed down to the subway to explore. Stockholm is known for their subway system. It is the world's longest art exhibit, stretching over 68.3 miles (110 kilometers).

Hamish, Sam, and Paddy.








We didn't get to explore for long because Maddie had to catch her train to go back home. She lives up north but just came down to Stockholm for the weekend. A group of us went to help Maddie gather her things at the apartment. It was so nice outside, we sat on the porch for awhile without our coats on. Spring is coming!


After saying goodbye to Maddie and sending her off, we found a bench by the water and relaxed.


Emily, Kate, Sofia, me, Grace, Hannah, Fish, and Hamish.


Hannah and Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment