Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Start of the Goodbyes

The time is coming to say goodbye to our oldies. Which is sad for two reasons; our amazing friends are leaving us and we are about to become the oldies which means our exchange year is slowly coming to an end. My halfway mark is January 30th. It feels like just yesterday I was meeting the Leijonhufvud's for the first time and now I only have fourteen days with them until I change families. 

Brooke, Sam and I went to dinner to give each other Christmas gifts (it was not a goodbye dinner for Brooke).

Getting lost trying to find a restaurant results in me sitting down and making Sam figure it out.

Stockholm is so pretty! <3

Sam and I decided to take Brooke to Friday's to experience the American way of life.


Christmas gifts!

We all ordered the same thing! 



I got Brooke a dish towel. It is something flat she can pack easily and it says Merry Christmas in different languages which symbolizes her exchange.

Brooke got Sam and I cute Australian themed Christmas trinkets plus she baked us yummy cookies!

Sam's dessert!

Brooke's dessert!

She was overwhelmed by it!

Mine!


Brooke, I love you to the moon and back a thousand times! It is going to be strange not being able to text and say lets meet up in the city in a hour! You always have a home in Beaufort, SC!

No comments:

Post a Comment