Sunday, December 15, 2013

Julfest!

I invited the girls in my class to come over, decorate cookies, and experience White Elephant.

Linda, Kelly and Sandra came over early to help bake the cookies and get everything ready! It is pitch dark outside however five alcock; it gets dark around 2:30.

Sandra

Kelly

Linda


This time Louise and I didn't forget the sugar!

Good job Linda ;)


Candy Canes

Linda and Sandra modeling with the Candy Canes.

I have cute friends.

We baked a lot of cookies!

Louise and Agneta did a great job at decorating the tree!

Snacks, julmust (Christmas soda), and a fire!

These girls are truly amazing. I do not know what I would do with out them!


Cooking decorating time!

Belle, Josefine, Sandra, Magda, Line, and Madde


Kelly

Belle, Josefine, Sandra, Magda, Line, Madde, Louise and Linda



Our fabulous cookies. We didn't even finish decorating all of them there was so manyyyy




White Elephant!

Julklappar (Christmas presents)


"You said a half cup"

Magda

Madde

Linda

Josefine

Kelly

Sandra

I will be bringing some of these back home!


"roligt foto!" wait what?


The only thing that I wish I could have changed was that it would have been snowing. The snow has melted which is really sad because it will probably not be a white Christmas :( The one year I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment