Sunday, November 24, 2013

Uppsala

Today, Brooke and I were tourists in Uppsala. Uppsala is north of Stockholm. Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is the oldest university in Scandinavia which makes the city populated with mostly students.
"Foreign Exchange"

Train took about an hour.

Uppsala

Uppsala domkyrka-- Cathedral

Built in 1435


"Exchange"




Frozen leaf.


Brooke and I got asked if we could have our photo taken. We said we would have to talk to our agents first.


We found an American store! I purchased pumpkin sauce to make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving :)



GRITS!


Another great meal...bananas, apples, and nuts!

Brooke and I had a great time sight seeing! I do not want to think about her leaving soon. I am going to miss her so much. We have become so close these past few months! I love you Brooke <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww that last bit was super cute and brought a tear to my eye!! I'm going to miss you so much <3

    ReplyDelete