Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Visit to Sara's

It is crazy to think the last time I saw Sara was at my house in Beaufort, SC. Sara and I became instant friends when we first meet last winter during a Rotary weekend. She is one of the main reasons why I am here in Sweden; she spoke so highly of her country and was so proud when I told her I would be spending a year there. When we said our final goodbyes at my house it was both sad and exciting because we knew the next time we would see other would be in Sweden.
I visited Sara and her family this past weekend during my fall break. On Thursday, I traveled two hours by train to Sara’s lovely town, Skara. Yes, Sara from Skara. The first day Sara and I just caught up and watched movies and on Friday we made our way to Gothenburg to sightsee and shop. Her parents were so nice and took us for a hike on the "mountain" or what they call it the hill. I really enjoyed every moment of my stay with Sara!


Sara made Swedish pancakes; they are my favorite!

Sara and I went for a walk around Skara

Upper Crust in Gothenburg!

Sushi date in Gothenburg!

Gothenburg!

Sightseeing. Can we talk about Sara's hair cut? I love it!

Candy time!

I never want to leave Sweden for a lot of reason but the main one is the CANDY!
<3

Gothenburg sunset!

Sleeping on the train on our way home!

Sara is learning how to drive!

I can not wait for Sara to come visit me in Täby :)

Dad and Mr. Chris can ya'll's old eyes see these photos? You're welcome ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment