Friday, September 20, 2013

Substitutes


This week our Math teacher has been absent so in her place we have had different substitute, which is uncommon in Swedish school. Normally class is cancelled. The subs had no idea I was an exchange student or could hardly speak any Swedish so when they called my name for attendance they always commented on my name. Many people think Blake is my first name because McKenzie is such an unusual name in Sweden. When I looked dumbfounded at them because I had no idea what they were saying my classmates would then explain I am from America and an exchange student with little knowledge of Swedish. Plus I missed understood our first sub and did all the work for homework when we had all week to work on it. Great. But hey Swedish math is super easy!

    Linda working hard or hardly working?   


(These photos were taken on my Swedish IPhone 3 so the quality is not the best)


1 comment: