Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Blow Out

Last night, I had plans to have a movie night at the Leijonhufvud's house with Paddy, Daniel, Louise, and Sam. However, on my way The Blow Out happened.

Well let's start from the beginning. (photos from my snapchat story)

I needed my bike tires pumped up so I asked Henrik to help me. Johan saw Henrik use the hand pump so got his electric pump out. When they finished, Johan started gloating over that fact that he pumped up the back tire in seconds compared to Henrik's time with the front. 


Thanks to the boys I was on my way to the movie night.

BAM! All of a sudden my back tire blew out! I wonder who pumped that one up?


I called Johan and he came to my rescue...


...with another bike.


But because the tire was so bad he had to call Henrik for back up but Henrik being Henrik did not answer. That next best option was to ask the guy watering plants for a knife.


And then finally I was off to the movie night.


No comments:

Post a Comment