Sunday, March 9, 2014

Newbie Night Take 2

The Täby Gang had a Newbie Night for Paddy...a little late. We all went to Sam and Hika's house for tacos and movies!


Hika looked all pretty because she went to Melodifestivalen rehearsals!
Melodifestvalen is a huge song contest in Sweden.

The girls waiting for the boys!
Daniel was fifty five minutes late
but Paddy was on time :)




'American'


A big bowl of candy.

We all slept over and surprise surprise I fell asleep during the movie. Honestly, in America I never fell asleep while watching movies but since I got to Sweden I can not stay awake. As I was asleep Sam made up a bed for me so I could go lay down. She is truly the best. However, at 2:00 in the morning I woke up screaming because they all thought it would be funny to mess with me. I was actually really scared.

In the morning we had a lovely breakfast. Well the others did besides Daniel and I. I made boiled eggs for us but they did not turn out that well. Daniel was nice and ate them anyways. After breakfast, I talked everyone into watching "Prisoners". It was really good and I stayed awake the whole time!

Hika had some Japanese treats for us to try!



The train was empty on my way home!

On another note, this weekend was a time to catch up with some of my family and friends. I skyped my friend Lara, who is in Peru on exchange. We actually skyped for two hours on Thursday night. (Sorry mom and dad but she takes the record for the longest skype call!) Friday afternoon, I skyped Lizzie, who is in Switzerland. Lizzie and I will see each other on Wednesday in Belgium; super exited! Saturday, I skyped my mom and dad. Sunday I quickly skyped Kate, who is in the Canary Islands. We all thought she died because she would never reply to our messages but she is alive and loving her exchange! Oh I also skyped my sister for like five minutes before she got annoyed and had to do college things.

Lara!
Oh she broke her foot so go her, haha,

My mommy's photo of me as we skyped!

3 comments:

  1. My feelings are really hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see that you guys are staying in touch with the other Exchange students.

    ReplyDelete