Thursday, March 20, 2014

Belgium: Day One

Wednesday, March 12th till Wednesday, March 19th, I was in Belgium visiting Camille. Camille was an exchange student in Beaufort, SC last year. Camille and I grew very close and now we view each other as sisters. Lizzie, an exchange student in Switzerland from Charleston, SC also visited Camille during this week. We not only got to see Camille but Keila, an exchange student in Belgium from Bluffton, SC and Mathilde, who was an exchange student in Hampton, SC last year.

I had this great idea to take loads of videos when I was in Belgium to document my week day by day however as I was moving old photos off my laptop to an external hard drive the videos and photos of my first day in Belgium plus my travel videos from the plane some how got deleted. I am very upset but life goes on (yet, does it really?). The reactions I captured of my friends faces as we saw it each for the first time in months were priceless and now they are gone forever.

Here are some photos of my first day that didn't get deleted!

On the plane.

Mathilde and Camille waiting at the airport for Lizzie and I.
(Mathilde pictured above.)

Mathilde, Lizzie, Camille, and me

Lizzie, Keila, me, and Camille

Lizzie and me

Mathilde, Lizzie, me, and Camille

I will work on the videos from the other days in Belgium and soon upload them!

***I am going to Apple this weekend to see if I can recover my deleted photos and videos. So please cross your fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment