Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fat Tuesday

I know, I know where is the blog post about my week in the North? I am working on it; patience grasshopper.

Michael picked Daniel and I up at Tibble this afternoon to go to a Museum, Thielska Galleriet. Daniel goes to Åva which is a five minutes walk to Tibble so he meet us there.

On our way to the Museum.



Spring is arriving :)



Careless McKenzie poured milk into her teacup for both her and Daniel to share but as she returned to the table, her being too eager to drink her tea, she forget to give half the milk to Daniel so she ended up with very milky tea :(
Plus Daniel was mad at her because then he had to get his lazy butt up to go get himself milk.


The boys being manly and drinking out of their pastel teacups!


As we enjoyed our tea, we discussed what really is bread because for lent I am giving it up (with my sister, Allison.) Ironically, we both were contemplating it with out knowing the other was so we made a pack to do it together. It is going to be difficult but that is what lent is supposed to be; a challenging sacrifice. I am going to Belgium in a week so the question is, "Are waffles bread?". Daniel says yes, Michael says it depends on how you define 'bread' and I say NOOOOO!!!! IT IS NOT EVEN A QUESTION!

For Fat Tuesday, I made cornbread!


No comments:

Post a Comment