Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Studenten Take 2

It was Louise's turn to graduate!




Daniel's hair can finally get into a ponytail!
This has been his goal all year...

Baby Louise!




The twins are home!
They surprised Louise!


I just love this photo!


Wait, I know that guy...

I am thinking about photoshopping William in this photo so all my host siblings can be together pouring beer all of themselves.


"Louise, I liked it better when I had to look down at you." -Patrick
"Yeah, me too! Now I need to put my heels on." -Dan





Photo from Christmas morning.

I had to say goodbye to Louise at her graduation party because on Wednesday she travels to America (what a great country!). It was not a goodbye but a see you later since she will be coming to Beaufort this August; however, it was still hard. Louise was my first contact in Sweden. I still remember the day I messaged her asking if she and her family were going to host me. I totally freaked out when she replied. Louise has been there for me since day one and my exchange would not be the same without her plus she likes Luke Bryan. I love you Louise! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment