Thursday, June 12, 2014

Japanese Day

Hika is leaving soon :( so she hosted a Japanese Day with some Swedish fish from Nils.






Japanese soda.


We all dressed up in Japanese clothes.


I LOVE YOU HIKA!!






Sam and I wear Japanese school outfits!

Paddy harassing Kelly on the phone.



Swedish (smelly) fish time! Daniel and I are pros now.



I took a video and will try to upload it somehow.

We went inside for karaoke and sang at the top of our lungs!

Nils made Swedish (not smelly) fish for dinner.

 Hika brought Japanese food for us to try. Daniel was happy!




Hika is the best! I remember the shy girl we met at the beginning of the year who had difficulty keeping up with our english conversation but she has blossomed. Her english skills have sky rocketed and she rocks at Swedish. She is come so far; the farthest of all the Täby exchange students. Anytime I think of her year, I just smile because I am so proud of her and lucky that I got to be apart of it. Hika, you are one amazing person. I can not wait for you to come to America and work at Disney! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and sounds like you have made a friend for life.

    ReplyDelete