Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Last Night

My last night in Sweden was spent with the ones I loved.

Gunilla and Johan hosted a wonderful dinner for me to enjoy one last meal with my friends and host families.

The girls signing my flag.
(Which is now hanging up in my room!)





Karla baked the cakes!
Tack så mycket!



This night was hard. Harder than my last night in Beaufort before coming to Sweden. No one understands the feeling; unless, you had to say goodbye to a life you made in one year. I arrived to Sweden on August 11th, 2013 knowing Louise, Nils, Agneta and Michael only via email and facebook but I left Sweden on July 30th, 2014 with friends from all over the world, people I can call family, and memories that will stay with me forever. Thank you to everyone who touched my heart in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment